Terms of service
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions will constitute an agreement upon acceptance by the user, So Kindly Read it Carefully before using this website. All users of this website agree that access to and use of this website are subject to the following terms and conditions and applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
Progress My Market A wide range of services and sometimes additional conditions may apply. ("Additional Terms").
- You may need to create personal account on My Market website for you to use Its services. You may be required to log into the account and provide a valid payment method associated with the account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- While registering with My Market, the user is responsible for reviewing the policies Terms and conditions. Just click on "Continue", you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions and agree to them.
- After registering, the user will receive a message via e-mail/Text message check about Their association with the account holder.
- The user is responsible for updating their personal information on My Market.
- The user must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of their account, username or password or any other breach of security; and they will not sell, transfer or assign their account or any account rights.
- My Market reserves the right to refuse the service, terminate accounts, terminate your rights to use My Market services, remove or modify content, or cancel orders, at its own discretion.
Acceptance of electronic transactions and communications
- By using a website or app My Market, you are bound by the electronic transaction laws in force in the Kingdom of Bahrain and all related decisions and amendments in all its areas.
- When using My Market, by registering on its platform or sending messages, whether by email, text message, or any other applicable means of communication from a desktop or mobile device, you may be contacting us electronically. Thus, you agree to receive communications from us electronically, such as emails, text messages, mobile push notifications, notifications and messages on the site or Application or Through services My Market Other, and you can keep copies of these communications for your private records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that My Market provides to you electronically, satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, COPYRIGHT, TRADE MARK & SOFTWARE
4.1 All content included in or made available through any My Market service, such as text, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, images, scripts, audio clips, digital downloads, and software are the intellectual property (IP) of My Market or its content suppliers and are protected by Bahrain and international copyright laws.
4.2 You may access, view, download and print the IP and all other materials displayed on the My Market sites for your personal, non-commercial use only provided however, that you:
(1) Retain all copyright, trademark or other proprietary designations contained on all IP;
(2) Do not modify or alter the IP in any way; and
(3) Do not provide or make the IP available to any third party in a commercial manner.
No license, right, title or interest in any materials or software is transferred to you as a result of your use of My Market sites or your accessing, viewing, downloading, or printing of the IP.
4.3 You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the IP, My Market sites or any related software.
4.4 My Market’s IPs may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not My Market’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or disparages or discredits My Market. All other trademarks not owned by My Market that appear in any My Market service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by My Market.
AUTHORIZATION TO CONTACT YOU; RECORDING CALLS; ANALYSING MESSAGE CONTENT
- My Market may contact you using recorded or pre-recorded calls or via e-mail and / or text messages, to any phone number provided by you for the following:
- Notify you about your account or your order
- Troubleshoot problems with your account
- Resolve a dispute (Argument)
- Financial Matters
- Poll your opinions through polls or questionnaires
- As it is necessary to service your account, impose these terms and conditions, My Market policies, and applicable law or any other agreement between you and My Market.
- My Market may share your communications data with third parties such as the electronic payment gateway, shipping and delivery companies or any service providers on the platform if necessary. They may contact you using auto-recorded calls or pre-recorded messages or via email and / or text messages, as permitted by My Market to carry out the purposes specified above.
- My Market may at its discretion, without prior notice or warning, monitor or record the conversations that you or anyone working on your behalf have with My Market or its agents, for the purposes of quality control and training and to protect itself.
- Do not use user information provided by My Market except for agreed purposes. User information may not be disclosed, sold, rented, or distributed to a third party for purposes not related to the services. In addition, the information may not be used for marketing purposes, whether through electronic or other means, unless you obtain the consent of the specified user to do so.
4.5 My Market is granted a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual right to exercise all rights of publicity over any content submitted by the seller on mymarketshopping.com.
4.6 My Market respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our Support Services.
- The payment methods will be as follows:
- Cash on delivery: This is subject to the seller’s services’ terms and conditions. My Market, as a vendor, accepts Cash on Delivery and the total charge will be explicitly stated at the time of purchasing. The total value of cash on delivery accepted is at the discretion and risk of the vendor.
- Bank card: Pay by credit/debit card Via online payment gateway. The buyer must ensure that he is the holder of the card or is authorized to use it.