Return and Refund Policy
We, My Market, believe in 100% customer service and strive to do our best to satisfy our customers, which makes us follow policies that protect all parties' rights.
Returning the product and refunding is a consumer right according to the Consumer Protection Law in the Kingdom of Bahrain. In line with the laws and regulations in force, My Market provides the opportunity to return the product within 7-15 days from the date of receipt. The funds are returned to the consumer, either in MyMarket Wallet or in the card account with which the payment was made. The return and refund process takes place according to the following conditions:
- My Market allows the return of goods provided that they are in good condition and unused, with their original packaging, marks, certificates, and documents.
- My Market allows returns according to the nature and type of the product, provided that it is in good condition and is not used. It is with its packaging, original marks, certificates, and documents, in addition to not being classified in non-returnable categories. So the buyer should refer to the list of non-returnable items.
- The buyer must ensure that the product is returned in the packaging in which it was received to prevent any loss or damage during shipment or delivery.
Products not allowed to be returned:
- Products that were used or were not in their original condition as it was upon receipt.
- Products of the following categories: Lingerie, Lingerie, Cosmetics and Skin, Books.
- Products that have been opened and installed.
- Products that have been tampered with and lose some parts.
- Products that do not have an identity card.
- Filter materials marked non-returnable.
- If you receive a damaged or incorrect product, you may be asked to share photos or videos of the product with its order number by the seller or by MyMarket customer service.
Cancelling the order:
- My Market allows the buyer to cancel the order before shipping or starting the order, and he will receive a full refund. But if the buyer cancelled the order after shipment, he becomes responsible for paying the cancellation fees, including shipping and payment fees, provided that the cancellation is not due to a mistake by My Market. And if the cancellation is made by the buyer after processing the order for a reason not related to an error from MyMarket, the reasonable costs incurred by the company will be deducted from the refund amount.
- MyMarket Wallet: The money is refunded directly in the wallet after the seller confirms to the MyMarket management that he has received the returned goods without notes.
- Credit card: The money is refunded within 5-20 days after the seller confirms to the My Market management that he has received the returned goods without notes. This depends on the payment gateway policy and the procedures of the bank dealing with.